The reality television star is not holding back when it comes to Corinne Olympios’s behavior, calling her “annoying”.
Jax Taylor Claims Corinne Olympios Is ‘Annoying’
Jax Taylor appeared on his “When Reality Hits” podcast alongside his wife Brittany Cartwright as they discussed the premiere episode of the E! reality show, “House of Villains”.
“She cried the whole time. She’s annoying,” Jax said, not holding back. “She kept going on the whole time. She was like, ‘Why don’t you like me Jax?’”
“I never saw [what she said about me] but even at the premiere party she was like, ‘Do you like me? Do you like me?’ And I’m like, ‘I don’t not like you, but I don’t like you. I don’t know you.’,” he added.
Corinne Olympios Finds Herself In Drama On ‘House Of Villains’ Premiere
Jax Taylor was referring to Olympios crying on the premiere episode after she found herself involved in drama (that didn’t take long).
It all started when Corinne Olympios admitted she didn’t know who Omarosa Manigault Newman was during their first meeting. In response, Omarosa, 49, told Olympios to use Google to “help” her figure out her name.
The former “Bachelor” star continued to try and make conversation with Omarosa to figure out who she was and introduce herself in a polite way, but the “The Apprentice” star was not having it, continuing to dismiss Olympois and act better than her, which caused Olympios to walk away screaming, “You know what I call that? I call that trying way too f——g hard. So have a great f——g day, b—-,” Olympios told Omarosa.
Omarosa seemed unbothered by the drama, later nominating Olympios to be evicted from the show, but Olympios took the awkward confrontation hard. “I have a lot of experience in this space. Mind games are essential to establishing your dominance. May the games begin,” Omarosa said in a confessional room regarding the drama.
‘House Of Villains’ Makes Drama-Filled Premiere
Hosted by Joel McHale, “House of Villains” is the newest reality series, bringing together well-known villains from many shows including “Survivor”, “The Challenge”, “The Bachelor”, “90 Day Fiancé” and more.
The cast includes:
- Anfisa Arkhipchenko of “90 Day Fiancé”
- Johnny Devenanzio, better known as Johnny Bananas, of “The Real World: Key West” and “The Challenge”
- Dr. Abhishek “Shake” Chatterjee of “Love Is Blind”
- Jon Dalton, better known as Jonny Fairplay, of “Survivor: Pearl Islands”
- Bobby Nico Wade, aka Bobby Lytes, of “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” and “Bobby I Love You, Purrr”
- Corinne Olympios of “The Bachelor” and “Bachelor in Paradise”
- Omarosa Manigault Newman of “The Apprentice”, “Fear Factor” and “Celebrity Big Brother US”
- Tiffany “New York” Pollard of “I Love New York”
- Jax Taylor of “Vanderpump Rules”
- Tanisha Thomas of “Bad Girls Club” and host of “Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too”
The participants are competing for a cash prize of $200,000 and the title of “America’s Ultimate Supervillain.”